Wednesday, April 9, 2014

MP


Where shall I start??

Hurm ok...last month I had post about my dream to get a MONOPOD at my FB...handy for travelling even I don't know when im able to travel...I could see, its become trendy nowadays..So it was pleasure 4 me if I can get it for my own and start to persuade hubby to buy it..Like a lil kiddo,hubby doesn't have a reason to reject my requested and taraaaa.. hubby bought me this.. yeay!!

* My favourite colour! 

What a pleasant gift right? Thanks hubby,I knew you'll never let me down...plus this monopod  is in pink colour and it proved that my hubby knew me so well coz im a pink addicted. .he..he..

This item not too expensive guys and everyone affordable to have it..The price is below $100...worth it right?? ..Worth for miss selfie like me...he...he...

Hubby said,its kinda weird when looks people snapping picture by use the monopod and its seems like blind man/woman holding a can...ha...ha...did you??

For me,its might be 'weird' when only me in this world use that, but hey!!! Everyone use it...so,what wrong with that??

It should be my second photographer if there is nobody around wasn't willing to help me snap pics..Except for traveling that I mentioned above,this feature perfect for video blogging,hiking,parties,camping and such as perfecto for wedding ceremony...Oh well,in additional function,it would be a weapon to hit and beat an enemies out there...he...he..

Hurmmmm...so sorry peeps...thought to story more and more but im sooo sleepy and keep yawning for bunch times..he..he..

Perhaps,I need to dozz off and wake up fresh in da morning..gud nite lovelies..

P/s : Can't wait this weekend..will be my first attempt to monopod_ing with my lil sweetheart...he..he..*blink eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment