Thursday, April 10, 2014

I NEED YOU

Everything in dis world seems to be painted in rainbow colours when I was with him..His wasn't a type of romantic man but he had a kind heart that could be covering all lackness in itself..

Why tonite entry im wrote about him?? Honestly,im feel so guilty towards him..too many fault I'd been did to him but his faced every my attitude with patiently,without put any anger on me but sometimes im too oversight his kindness and always take advantages from him...I know what's on your mind peeps but that so me...*sigh*

We having a huge fight earlier and all because of me...despite its small things but I make it such a big things..im not an attention seeker to get his attention but dunno why...im so mad and still not satisfied with him...the way his solved our problem still failed and could't enough to curing my heart..

Regardless im wrong or not,his always let me won because for him, argue with me just a waste...

Actually,wht happened today made me realized that how much I need him in my life..only him knew me from head to toe..outside and inside..and I admit that I can't found someone like him...
Argue,fight are normal in spouses life as long its still under control and no hardness..

Trust me guys...sometimes,a little melodramatic between hubby and wifey felt great! Knowing that wr still had each other no matter where and when..

Perhaps everything gonna be okay when I wake up from my sounds sleep tomorrow and big hope our relationship back to normal as before...till then,bye!

*U're always in my solemn heart till my last breath..
♥ you muchos!



No comments:

Post a Comment