Tuesday, April 1, 2014

★Shopping Spree★

Hi peeps! Todays was tiring day ever for me..many things to do but in sooo little time. ..could you feel what I felt guys?? 

But lucky me coz I had my sweet potion and the only one can makes my tiredness gone..she's my lil angle..Enough with a bit smile from her can makes me floating in the air...ha...ha...

Besides that,there is something that makes my tiredness gone at all..Its SHOPPING SPREE! Bet you guys,you all also likes when had an opportunity to buy this and that after a hard day's work right? 

For me,its a gud therapy and worth it to paid our tireless a month..well,shopping and me can't separates by others..he..he..

The feeling of shopping every single weekend was remarkably awesome. ..yeah...Oppss! trust me guys,if my beloved hubby read this,he will shake his head left and right as a sign couldn't agree with my statement...ha...ha...

Dunno why,I must going to shopping every weekend and it seems like ....already became my routines. . And I know ,its sickening but how could I do? I can't stop myself to buy this and that I likes..

Luckily,im a working woman and I have my own money to buy what I want even hubby already gave me a money to buy my personal care such as beauty products but hey peeps! Im gurl...never satisfied and never get enough what with I've...

Btw,thanks hubby and you should say thanks to me also coz I spent what I want with my own penny..if not,you will suffer to fulfill your lovely wifey demands..sorry!

Im not a rich person but I afford to buy what I want according to my budget per month..so dun you ever think that im too extravagant in spending..that sooo not me even my hubby noe me well..

And fyi,I will not to buy something (even im so madly and excited towards something) if my cash flow running so low in my pocket but I'll come again and visit the shop 4 da next month when my pocket is slightly thicker than before..ha...ha...

How you know guys that shopping can bring my mind peace...I dun noe what were you thoughts but for sure, I will feel miserably when mission to get something that I love failed..it so bad right? Yah,I know...hoping that my cute lil gurl do not follow my behaviour as per hubby said..

Anyway,below pictures was taken by me few weeks...love this pictures coz had my hubby in there..selfies with me and baby together as you know,its kinda hard to push him take a pic with us..


*Like a posers,of course..

*Yawn*...sleepy already...till we meet again! Keep in touch and nitey nite folks..
Much ♥...

No comments:

Post a Comment