Sunday, April 13, 2014

Its my SUNDATE!!

Despite the fact tht my hubby really hates to snap his pic either with us or in singles,but his always dun have any problem with mine which is too in luv snapping pictures especially with my lil kiddo...he..he...

Oh well guys! That's no my point to nagging here and I noe,what a boring right??huh?!..Im here just to share bout my moments today and.....Its my SUNDATE lol!!

Nothing could describe my feeling when I could spent my whole weekend with my loved ones and yes! Im satisfied mommy and wifey!! Yeayness!!

So,lets pictures!! 


1st,tummy's need to be fed...all of us hungry to the max due to late having our lunch..At first,me and hubby decided wanna going out for lunch early but my lil gurl kept sleep soundly and I feel so reluctantly to wake her up...


Hurmmm,Then,the usual problem happened in choose eatery when hubby ask "nak mkn kt mane" while starred at me...honestly,im a clueless person in dis chapter as I dun noe how to choose because fyi,every single weekend we pampered our tummies having the fast food..Then,ended up,I decided to went KFC "again" even  I dun have any appetite at all to swollen the foods..*sigh*.



Done eating,we went to bought some groceries before looking for my personal stuffs at guardian..In our way,suddenly my lil kiddo seeing a playground and persuade hubby cum her lovely dad to stop the car..Without thinking much,hubby drop by to the playground and treat she as well while me??? Be an official photographer....he...he...


Baby is a cheerful lil gurl today...I could see her face..and Im so happy with that..all her requested had been fulfilled by me and hubby from bought her a toys,books, stationery and assorted snacks..Nothing more meaningful for both of us as long as we could see my baby happy throughout her childhood..This times,we don't need to spent a couple of hours at playground unlike earlier because baby hafta sleepy and ask me to brought her home..

Enough bout my SUNDATE..I better get myself ready for meeting tomorrow..Need to memorize all points to be present..Bet,memorize part are sure the hardest..no doubt!

Gud nite fellas...xoxo..

No comments:

Post a Comment