Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wedding Day!!

Hi readers!! I'm comeback!! He..he..It was like...so long i'm quite from blogging right?? kidding!!
Actually,nothing to do plus my loved ones already sleeping beauty after scolded by me..That baby gurl very noty lately but no matter what,I LOVE HER so much!!

Fyi guys,last Sunday,I'd went to cousins wedding aside hubby..It was super duper meriah..serious and love her Pelamin..so lovely..Anyway,happy newly bride kak Ayu,hope your marriage would be lasting till Jannah..Amin..

Ok,stop nagging and let's pictures!!

*The sporting brides

And we..ootd..theme for that day is,Navy Blue....

*My happy family <3
And this is my cute daughter..she so excited to the max until forgot her mommy..so sad I'm..he..he..

*Busy with her 'Bunga Manggar'..like that eh spell dia?
Again...

*Me : Baby,can mama snap your pic? *Baby : Big No mama!..Don't treat me like am a superstar lol!!



 he..he..



And you know what guys?? My cute lil princess didn't want me..*sigh*..she always stick with her daddy
like she's will lost her dad...how close they're..

*Anak ayah sgt!!




*My soul..I Love both of you so badly!!


And the last.........its me...ha..ha..

* selfie before I leave...posing is a must!!

*smileee
That's all guys..happy reading!! Muahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment