Friday, October 18, 2013

My Old Me..

  
*Image by Mr.Google
Hi guys..today entry is just about what I'm gonna feel.. He..he…tittle mcm serious jerk kan.. Throwback about my 2013 resolotion,that time I'd mentioned about reduce my weight to 55 kgs..that's my target..but now ,the target is just over and my weight already 50kgs.. Okay,I wanna story abour pros & cons..
I start with "HAPPY" first..
 If you ask me how happy I'm,the answer is yes! I'm really happy to the max when I Got the weight like now because,for many..many..times I tried and this time its works!! No more longer 60kgs and I can wear back my old outfits that I keep for long times in my closet…my circumference waist totally change!! No more pants size 30/31 and now,I able to wear 27/28 size..*chicken dance* And one more things,easily for me to find the cloths that I likes..yah,you know guys,before this if there is a cloths that I likes or huge but in small cutting,I must force myself forget to get it! Pity me! But now,no problem!! Big yeay!!

Ok,the cons side is "UNHAPPY"
Totally,some people who close or always seeing me just noticed about myself and they said how thin I'm now..and differents with previous..Funny things,they thought I'm getting sick,that's why I look so skinny..he..he..My mom also shocked about my weight and she told to me that she likes the old me. Don't you? Actually,not only my mom,even my friends,my relatives,my colleagues,also my siblings,they likes the old me which is a little bit "chubby".I dun know why?? Haishhh,its complicated for me.. They thought that when I'm so skinny,looks like unhealthy..But,I dun think so..

I can ignore what people have been said towards me as long I'm happy with my weight now but I dun likes when there is some people look at me like I'm stranger which came from other planet..Damn!! At first,I tried to think back what the rest people said either I need to gain my weight back or stay with current weight now because I'm very tired to heard people said "ko sakit ke?your face very sunken…does you susah hati?makan hati or yang paling funny bile ade org cakap I got "Black Magic"….ha..ha..out of mind sgt…

Then,to end all issues,I'd discussion with my hubby and ask him opinion about my dilemma,about what people said,about this,about that.. and lucky me,his give me a spirit which is can motivate myself..million thanks hubby..you know me well..love you.. My point of view,we can't satisfied everyone..every single things that we did,still heard bla…bla..bla..at the backside.. So,just do what you feel its good for yourself as long as you happy with it!! :).. Till then,bye & see you the next entry!! Keep reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment