Wednesday, October 23, 2013

23.10.2013 | Happy 3rd Anniversary For uS !!

*Pic quite blurr but I likes it!
 23.10.2013,
 Today is our  3rd Anniversary...3 years in marriage life unfortunately makes me more matured in everything and keep hold my responsibilities as a wifey..And honestly,our marriage more brighter with the presence of our daughter..

To Hubby,thanks for :

~ Loving me more than yourself..
~Accompany me in hard or easy way..
~Be a good father to my child..
~Take care of me and perform your responsibility as well.
~Makes me and Isya as your top priority..
~Hardest effort to looks me and Isya always in comfy situation....

Hurmmm,too many good quality in yourself and I can't listing all..No matter what,you're always in my mind,my heart and trust me,my life never dull when I;m with you..Love you the most sweetie pie!! he..he..


Last but not least,Happy Anniversary syg...muahhhsss !! Hope we would be lasting till Allah separates us by death..Thanks for everything!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment