Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Random Story..

Hi Fellas! Due to bored day that I've today..so I decide to story something which is that matter was happen to me last Sunday..It is not such an interesting story.. Its major story for me..

Guys,have you experiencing the situation which is when you spend your quality time at shopping mall and
approached by salesgirl?They served as beauty product for face..I thought,mesti ada kan??

Honestly,I'm very "RIMAS" about the situation because its just ruined and spoiled my mood literally..You know why? Yah,last Sunday I went to mall with my Hero and little sweetheart..As usual,after we enjoy our lunch,hubby brought our daughter to Playland..A place inside the mall and specifically created for kiddos to play while me,looking for something such a dress,accessories and other stuff..

Suddenly,when I walk in,I was approached by a Malay salesgirl whilst at her hand had brochure about beauty products.She ask me to spend a bit time just for hear her explanations about their product but I'm totally not interested at all..It's hard to reject her for real but seriously,just waste my time..Thus,I said to her "No,Thanks" in polite way while went away but she follow me behind my back and start to force me to did facial checkup and its costs you free,,kate salesgirl tue la but at this time,still have ke benda yg free?? weird!!

Then she ask me to try first even I said no need  but she tried to get my attention on that time..DAMN!! sgt rimas...xtau nk ckp bahasa pe lg so that the salesgirl faham yg I mmng x minat..maybe sbb I alone at the time and for her,very easily to mark up me!! I says in my heart,kalo nk lakukan their product pun, no need to force org kot..then I straight ckp kat salesgirl tu,did you know how many freakin time I've  wasted for you?? That time I stared at her face(muke garang).he..he..garang la sgt kan?? If I want to buy,I would to find it the product by myself...After dat,without say "thanks" or "sorry",she left me while nagging something but
I'm not sure what she's nagging for..yg pasti a little bit I dengar she said "free pun xnak"...Hey gurl! You're soooo suck..Its not about free or not but its all about minat atau x..and I that time,I mmng x interested langsung..so,even you gave me F.O.C,I would not accept it!! Full stop!!

Haishhhh,my thought of view,should all the salesgirl/salesman such like dat?? I understand her/his job as a promoter and I know,they got percent or commission if they manage to sell the products but xperlu
sampai memaksa orang kot..That's why,kalo jumpa sales person mcm tue,if possible to avoid from them..
I will...bukan ape,some boleh phm and not forcing but  the rest,just think about the comission only without
thinking about people feeling either comfy or not to get in the situation..

That's the random story about my terrible Sunday..then,I'm going to get hubby & baby with a down face..
Yah,the salesgirl success to ruined my mood on dat day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment