Sunday, October 27, 2013

Precious Time !!

Hi there!!! How your days goin on?? Its weekend  lol and I bet you guys have a nice day right?? Same goes to me even I'm sooo sleepy today due to woke up early in da morning..he..he..Well,my little baby not allowed me to sleep more longer than usual and I guess,she a little bit envy with me...he..he..but at the brighter side I know,she wanna spend her quality time with me..cute right?? Then,I straight away to the kitchen,making breakfast,take a shower with her and after that,playing with her until her feel so sleepy and took a short nap for awhile and me,did housekeeping..When everything is well,makes myself ready and waiting hubby pick me up to outing..Phew!! Such a tiring day ever but much fun!!

As usual,I rarely stay at homies during weekend and that so not me..Dunno why,I feel so stuck when I at home even having baby besides me..he..he..I dun care to go anywhere as long as not at home!! No!!
Lucky me,hubby understand what I need..Tq so muchh syg..and today,he invites me to chill out..Yes!! So,check it out our xtvt for today!!

First,we had our lunch at nearest KFC..and this is requested by baby because she huge fan with spicy chicken and  jelly ice-cream..so,to KFC here we go!!


*Baby enjoyed her meals and us got unofficial photographer..he..he..tq hubby for the quality pictures that you snap!!
Guys,take a look the pictures..Baby siap tunjuk "Thumbs up" lagik..konon2 sdp sgt lettew he..he..comel tau x?? After tummy's fully loaded,we decided went to playground..just for makes our daughter happy..seeing her smiling pretty enough to makes me and hubby blissful.. <3 So,let's go !!


*Heading to playground ..Baby act like a boss with "her" Ray Ban...Ops,not her,its mine!!he..he..
Yeay!! She was so excited when seeing the swing and run to get it!! Haishhh,carefull baby!!

* Baby play the swing while singing..so funny!!
1 hour at playground was quite tired for hubby to chase her around..he..he..Me?? I'm just sitting and looking for they both..Today's weather so cool and not sizzling..good timing..Baby don't want to going back and wanna play again but for me,its overlong at the playground..kalo ikutkan baby,until the nite she was willing to be there..Baby start cranky after I force her to stop and said "enough"..Hubby persuade her and pledge something,,Guess what?? Hubby promised to took her see the giant fish at Giant Mall.. Actually not merely to see the fish lol because before dat, I already told to hubby that I'm looking for something at Giant...So,to Giant we ended up!!

*Me and baby,,we're poser when got a camera..hik..hik..don't you?

We spent a couple of hours in Giant and I bought lovely dress for baby and me also and not to forget to bought a new headbands for my collection.. Thanks hubby paid thingy for both of us ..muahhhh..
Then,I plan to going back at home due to my legs was pain effect wore the high heels in long term..
But,on the way,baby suddenly request to me and hubby went to  her cousin's house to met Riana..By chance, I got msg from my younger sissy and ask mine to go her home so,layankan..he..he,,

Overall,I'm satisfied manage a few hours with my precious..even its quite tired but every tiredness gone if I able to make my baby cheer up,smile and happy when she was with me..that's all..#happy when seeing her happy# We complement each others..

*I do not be surprised if she had a lot similarities with me because she's my daughter and only one!!

To hubby,millions thanks for your time,always layankan karenah your wifey nie..He..he..even sometimes feeling tired but never once you dispute me,,I'm so touched on your kind heart that you got!! Maybe the rest thought that I take advantages on your goodness but No!! I don't!!  That's why I love you so much becaus eyou always makes me and baby as your top priority in any situation and conditions..

* Love you!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment