Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Trouble !!

Close to the end of May and I thought this is month which,there are at most a little post..See,this is second post in May..sikit kan??*sigh*..

Actually I've a lot of things need to share with you guys but I dun know why each time me wanna upload pictures,xbleh and hundred times I try,,still cannot..sampai ke sudah just try and error until me sooooo bored and became stress..Previous posts boleh jer but suddenly plak x boleh...

Hurmmm,if just for update,its never had a problem at all but as you know guys post without pictures tersangatlah boring..Yes!Big boring...So I google to find out the solutions and I got too many ways even me dun know how to follow which one of the ways was given...And here the few steps from anonymous but i'm still thinking either to follow or not...

1- DELETE OLDER PICTURES IN BLOG

Honestly I dun like this way because how could I delete my older pictures because all pictures in my blog had a meaning for me and this is not worth for me..

2- RESIZING PICTURES

Hurmmm,maybe I should consider about it but the problem is,too many pictures in my blog's and fyi, I'm blogging since 2011 even xlah lame mane kan but nk resizing tue jenuh jugak...One by one plak tue... :'(

3- ADD AUTHOR @  BASIC SETTING BLOG

Okay,this way too complicated for me because before dis I dun know that each blog have a limit to upload picture and with add author,we can add a new space for upload picture.Add author means,I must create a new account then I can update,upload as usual but I must sign in with use a new account..Don't worry because its still blog kite cume there is two authors in blog but same owner.We can set an old account as "Admin"..Confused right?? Same goes to me..That's why I malas nak try cara nie and its looks like easy but instead of??

And others a few steps that I found and I think not helpful and literally makes me more confused..Hurmmm,
does anyone knows the other simple steps so that I could easily to try?? Hwaaaa *wipe tears*...Siyes sgt x suke selagi this problem can't be solved..nk update anything pun rasa malas kalo pictures can't upload together..Its seems like "No Point"..

Hope I'll found the solutions as soon as possible and maybe more struggle to surf kt tenet or mane2 page which content tutorials regarding this problem so that I can fix that issued... :)

Truly sad...till then,gud bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment