Friday, May 10, 2013

~1st post in May~

Arghhhhh, I miss blogging..really I do..Okay fellows,this is my first post in May..Honestly,I've many3 stories need to share with you all even me,myself dunno how to begin from where..kinda excited because May had a lot of awesome things happen!!

Okay,as we all know,5/5/2013 was an election date and its already passed..So guys? are you voting for which party?? He..he..Okay,okay,just answer in your heart..no need to tell everyone..kan undi tue rahsia??
Hurmmm,after PRU,everyone has been talking about it all the times even at Facebook,Twitter,and other social media..and today is 10 May, means already 5 days PRU were done but some of people can't accept the result..For me,I dun care la which party won as long rakyat x terbeban..Fyi,I'm not huge about politics
but a little bit knows..So,to those people which can't accept the PRU result,stay calm..No need to show off your anger,blame each others..come on la..be minded person...whatever it is,5 years from now,proven belongs to BN..Just see another 5 years onward..UBAH katenya..tp bukan "Ini Kalilah"..maybe Lain Kali...hik..hik..

Oh well,5/5/2013 also was a momentous day for my niece and her husband..you know why guys?? that day is the first time they became a hubby/wifey and for the first time they do vote..Awesome right?? Okay,below picture my niece on her big day..tadaaaaaaaaa...

*Happy wedding day to both of you..May your marriage ever lasting till Jannah..<3
 And,yeahhhhhhh...My baby on that day..Very fussy and as usual,very hyperactive...me can't handle her whole of the event..baby likes to played by itself and can't allow me and hubby monitor her..well,act like org besar..hik..hik...hik...

*My Princess...
When attend any weddings,my baby kinda synonym with "kompang"...and i dun know why,she a little bit know that wedding must had a "kompang"..And suddenly told to me "Ma,nk nenot pang"..he..he..comel tau 
x...And,that day,hubby treat my dotter to play it..saje nk bagi baby puas hati...Take a look pictures below..

*Feeling sgtttt...hik..hik..hik..

Baby very interested with kompang and very excited..Me dun have a problem with her passion coz I know,all grows up kids easily to try something new and very easily to fall in love with anything..so me assume it as a normal things...
Oh ya,peeps,I thought,i should stop here due to my baby request me to making milk for her..order jer yerk baby..since td dia mintak but mama dia nie wat dunno jer..hik..hik..hik..sorry sayang...

Okay guys..see ya!! xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment