Thursday, May 23, 2013

Solved..Yeay!!

Hi guys..Tenenenene...guess what?? Imma happy since I can upload pictures back..Pls see my previous post..That time I story about my problem liaise the uploading picture but now was solved! yeayness!!

Oh ya,You all mesti nk tau kan how could I fix that issue?? And first and foremost,millions thanks to someone who's help me solve the problem without change anything structure in my blog..he..he...
Okay,okay..I'm a newbie and I thought,nothing wrong if I share how to resolve that problem..And I believe,not only me had a problem like dat and maybe some of blogger through it!!

Fyi,before dis I browse an internet with use Mozilla Firefox because for me,MF act quickly than others..
And selama nie xde problem with that and sudden my blog xleh upload picture so become a problem for me..Then, someone was told me so that browse with use Internet Explorer or Msn but I choose IE since I rarely use Msn for browse an internet sebelum2 nie plus mcm x famous jerk..hik..hik..hik..

And after I try,the result is fully success and I can upload pictures as usual..Hip..hip..horaaay!! Even till now,I dun know why MF can't work as well as before..Hurmmm,sometimes IE taking so long to browse and a little bit up my anger..but at least I can upload picture at my blog..enough for me..So far,I just find this easily way but if bloggers out there have cara lain yg more easy,more quickly,more effective,kindly share with me ya!! Appreciate it !! Well,sharing is caring kan??..*blink-blink eyelash* 

Oh well peeps,wait for my next post yah!..Kinda excited to upload pending pictures about this and that..ha..ha..ha..Gud bye everyone...xoxo...


* Setiap Gambar Ada Cerita *

No comments:

Post a Comment