Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shopping!

Hi peeps!! So,how about your weekend?? Is it great as mine?? Well,I baru je reached home one hour ago..Then,just gave baby a bath then she's sleeping edy...Pity her and i thought maybe she damn sleepy..Now,I saje jer typing just to story what i've through whole of the day..Seriously its exhausting but fun...fun...fun..because I can bought my gegurl outfits and i'm satisfied..very!!

Feel like crazy when seeing gegurl outfits..Ahhhh,ohsem!! At first me wanna buy outfit for myself but when I seeing baju gegurl yg cantik2 tue,So,harapan tuk I find for myself  kelaut la jawabnye..he..he...always like that...I dun know why...Lucky baby right??? Yeah,I know...I know...

So,Let's check what i bought earlier for my lil princess...Tadaaaaaaaa..

*SUN BABY SKIRT - RM 48.90

*SUN BABY TUTU LEGGING - RM 48.90

*QQ KIDS DRESS - RM 29.90

*QQ KIDS CARDIGAN - RM 39.90
So,I've been spent  as much  RM 167.60 today just for my gegurl..I also spent hundred something  yesterday..That day I brought baby outfits too such as nightshirt,gown & shoes but for myself nothing...hik..hik..hik...Sokay, xkisah pun as long I dapat belikan baby baju and satu kepuasan for me if seeing my baby cantik bergaya..About its expensive or not,actually mine dun care and what is important are comforts when baby wear the cloths..that's all..

My point of view..We can earn money but satisfaction?? That's why if i got extra money,I'll spend all for my princess in everything and hubby okay with that as long not overdo it..In another means,jgn terlalu boros...So,think wisely la while using the money...:)

Gtg...bye guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment