Saturday, March 23, 2013

FieRcE mOmMY??



Hello guys!! Gemoning !!! First,dun act like awkward if sudden me update this in da morning..well, I've nothing to do..Actually I should be doing housekeeping but later can kot..hik..hik..always like dat..Once i get my lappy,I always delaying other works...Tell me what guys?? Yes,I'm a procrastinator...

This time i wanna story about my feelings as her mom's since hubby said that mine too fierce on my daughter and a little bit makes me thinking something..Did I such like dat?? Everyone also assume that mine too fierce in teaching my daughter..is it mine??.. Idun think so..like seriously...But if anyone feel like dat,here was my explanations for makes all clearly..

I'm never to scold my baby without any reasons..If i scold her that's means she need to be give a lessons so that she never to repeat their mistakes..Yes I know she's too young but fo me from now la  I must take action on anything she did..If i let her be,she will more cranky,stubborn and dun know either what she did RIGHT or WRONG..

I admit that sometimes mine got beat her but trust me,its are not strong and not painful..I still have a sensible mind..I do really luv my daughter..so much..How could  I will hurt her??..Honestly,I do like dat just to remind her that anythings she did should be held responsible..That's all..Takkan each time baby wat mistakes biarkan je and me as her parents buat x tahu...For sure makin menjadi perangainya..

Tell me guys,No mother in this world does not love their child..Maybe adelah but xsemua attitude such like dat...Some people said that,if we was scold baby,beat her just will build a gap between mother and daughter because that way sometimes not helpful and become the child makin memberontak..Okay,I'm never to said incorrect at all and it's might depends on each parents how to solved coz why?? Because child mind's are too young to thinking positive and their only knows each times kite mrh dia sbb xsayang dia lagi..
But as you know guys, each time I scold my baby,after that I must come to her,hugs her,kiss her and said apologized verbally to her ..So as a mom xyah la malu untuk mengucapkan words "maaf".. We did just to open her mind , try to give her an explain so that she know what she did was wrong..

The mother-daughter relationships is the most complex not complicated They will be a best friend sometimes..The place how to share everything,ask opinion and do anything together..Like mine, always do anything with baby and it's fun..Even sometimes she a little bit test my patience but di sisi baiknya she teach me how to being a kindness & gentleness mom ever..hik..hik..hik..One day,if baby grows up and know how to think maybe she will said thanks for always being there for her from zero to hero,love her,care for her..

For my dearest baby,mama cume nak Isya tau jer yang mama terlalu sayang kat Isha xkira apapun,I may scold you at the sometimes but I love you always and forever..The greatest things happen in my life is to be your mother.. :)

Love Quotes : " A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world.It knows.. no law,no             pity..It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path "

Love..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment