Friday, March 15, 2013

Lil Sweety!!

Hi guys!! Met again..Well,tonite me supposed had a lepaking session with others at burger stall but at last has been cancel coz my gegirl sleep edy and i think she will rise in da  morning..Pnt sgt lettew..No wonder this evening baby being cranky and test my temper..hik..hik..hik..

So guys,tomorrow is weekend..any idea?? Maybe tommorow i will going to adik's house..as usual..wanna meet my niece..but one thing that makes me worried if bring my baby going there..I worried if baby do anything on her cuzzy..as you know guys,my baby very lasak bile bermain..I admit that..That's why i'm think twice before bring her that way...hurmmm

Now,my baby got a new habits such as bite her nails and making duckface..he...sooooo funny but me really entertained with her coquettish..liaise bite her nails,I'm not sure either she learn from who's but her aunt's teach her to making duckface..he..he.. and after that,me saje jer srh dia wat muke mcm tue..he..comel tau x comel?? he..he...rase nk cubit jerk..grrrrr..Oh baby,why you always makes me melting with you??why ha?why??

Take a look below picture....see,comel kan kan kan?? he..he..he..


“May Everything Happy And Everything Bright Be Yours Sweetheart" 

MAMA SAYANG KAMOOOO!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment