Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm sooo Touched...

Hi readers !! Ugh...Tonite soo hot..I mean the weather lately..Does you feel same like mine?? Hurm,that's why i'm still wide awake..Supposed to sleep early because tomorrow i've to go for work but i can't sleep at all..So,blogging is the gud way to filled up my boredom..

Okay,pertaining my post title,sometimes I think that i'm sooo touched to those people who's treat well my daughter.Actually,this post I make it not to "membodek" anyone but that's the fact..I was touched as hell coz as you know guys,imma happy when seeing everyone being nice to my daughter..Thanks to God  because put kind people around my daughter..:)

Well,very lucky my baby because she got a kind person who's take care of her since 7 months (if i'm not mistaken)...until now..Someone who loves her and assume like own child..Treat her without countably,without feeling bored at all even me knows, its not easy to handle my baby but they done..And the best part,baby likes and comfort with them..Meanwhile,everyone that recognize  her love her and always layan her "karenah"  at the sometimes..That's makes me sooo touched and sometimes me thought the past..If I knows,maybe since my baby was born i ask my aunt to take care of her and no need to sent my baby kt org yg ntah pape ntah..Well,past is past..atleast for now i knows that my baby safe in the care of my aunt's..Going to work pun dgn hati yg tenang without worried anything..

Right what people said,"Flesh and blood are still flesh and blood" ..Its not same with others..So far,everything went well..and hope for onwards would be like this...If you remember guys,I already told you previous that my happiness situated on my daughter..If she happy,me also and as well instead,,So for me,I could lost everything but not her,hubby,parents and siblings..I luv them so muchhh...<3

Okay guys,I should to go now..Its my bedtime edy..he..he..he..Neway,kindly to be inform that, maybe i'll not update my blog  for a quite long time since too many works need to be settle down before middle of April.Cool huh?!.. Actually blogging is one of the things that me love it but I've no choice..Dun worry,I'll be right back soon..

Till then,sayonara!! :) xoxo !!

No comments:

Post a Comment