Monday, April 8, 2013

#Wordless Monday#

Hi..Its been a while...He..he...he..kalau everyone  sibuk ngn trending "wordless wednesday" but me nk chance to "wordless monday'..hik..hik..hik..boleh x ? Actually,today too many workload need to settle down but oh myyy i am such a lazy worker...Don't you think?? Honestly,No la but everyone will feel the same feeling on Monday..Yeah,like mine...You know why??It just because we're still blurr-blurr after  2 days off..That's why people said Monday bluesss...

Same goes to me ..I'm stuck what I've to do..I means,nk mulekan dr mana..Sbb terlalu wordless sgt till i update status at Facebook just to show how blurr I am...he..he..see,,,


He,..he...update status boleh plak an ??? Well,Facebook is my way to connect with others people and as a media social for me..So,anything that i think need to share,I will even sometimes my status quite funny but me likeyyy,,Do I cares about what people talk behind my back??? Euwww,,, Go die..As long i'm happy.. But only one request from me,pls respect mine and i will respect yours as well..If you don't,just back off..easy right?? Hurmmm,oh times,pls move fastttttt, I can't wait to see my "Chenta Hati"..miss her so badly..serious..I'm not kidding...

What else guys?? I think enough till then,,making this post nie pun just want to get away my sleepiness..Got to go guys.. see ya!! chow... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment