Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CNY Holidays at LWOT....♉(^▿^)♉

Hey guys!! It's been a while after i abandoned my blog for a quite longgg time and to be honest,i'm not really into the bloggy mood lately..hurmmmm,i dun know why but now,i'm feeling like want to update something about my CNY holidays...Initially,i'm a little bit excited about our trip but actually biase2 jer..For baby,its fun but for me its tiring day that i through..Hewhew..Take a look at baby's pictures..she was kinda happy!! :)

*Ha..ha..big laugh when seeing this pics..U know why guys?? it's like....... we wanna going to oversea with luggage bagai..hik..hik..do i cares ?? :p
 And sebenarnya,me & hubby just joined Taman Molek folks went to here :

*LOST WORLD OF TAMBUN-Perak


We went  there by bus..Sumpah penat !! 8 hours straight inside bus after dah deduct 1 hour ++
when  bus stop for a while to take a rest..I got waist pain,flu and headache due to an air-cond are open with low temperature and me keep freezing like hell..Told ya,me is a person which can't stand with cold situation..
Better for onwards,going by own transport..I mean,it's very easily to adjust everything..ha..ha..

Okay, the pictures below is during the bus stopped at the last terminus.."Terminus Simpang Pulai" If i;m not mistaken...Okay,that time bus stop for half an hour  to able everyone taking breakfast before continue the journey..

* Luv dis pics!! so Lovely!!!
After having a short rest,we continued back our journey and it's taking another half an hour  before reach to LWOT..

*Inside Bus...Happy face but gambo agak blurr...Omelll baby..muahhh!!
Finally,we safely arrived..yeay!! Before entered and have fun ,plesing is a must!! But me as a photographer,I have no picture at there..hik..hik..hik..

*While waiting for entrance ticket ..
 For me,LWOT is an awesome place..one words out from my mouth once me reach at here.."wahhhh."(isya style)..hik...hik...isya pun pandai ckp camtue when she seeing something yng boleh  attract her attention..I luv the inside scenery,the outside views but about the services I don't !!.If i can give a score,i prefer to give 1 out of 10...Can you imagine guys?? nk simpan barang pun sshnye mintak ampun.. Siap password bagai and charges for that service is RM10..very expensive for me la..i dun know la for you all..simpan barang jer kot then,there is a lockers which can open for one time only..second time you must buy another token..complicated right?? 

And fyi,I can not take any such pictures while me at inside coz mcm ssh plak nk bring camera kesana-sini coz at the same time nk care baby,nk main air  even actually i'm feel rugi plak can't take any pictures....me can't buy souvenirs also due to the insufficient time that i've plus agak leceh nk pilih2 when baby beside me..she will start cranky and xleh dok diam...*sigh*..so, no pictures inside & no souvenirs! too bad,so sad..

Settled with everything,ready to go!! before going back,last pose from my baby...pity her coz she's suddenly got fever dis time..maybe the weather too hot..sizzling hot till baby's cheeks change to redness like wore a blusher..but,she's has been fine right now..
 
*In conjuction with CNY,we wore cloths with red theme..he..he..motif le sgt!!

That's all guys..hewhew..My holidays well spent with loved people around me..baby,hubby,relatives..it's an amazing and hope if Allah will,we joined again for next year trip but for sure la tempat lain plak..Neway,it's way too special for me!! *Big Hugs* xoxo !! bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment