Friday, February 15, 2013

-Boredom-

Hi Readers!! I know its been half of the month now memandangkan "February" is too short compare with other months,so I hope dis month end with gazillion happiness than before..Sorry for rarely updating..Actually,mine not busy as well but lazy mood comes and yah,,there was reasons...but tonite me feel too bored plus x rase nak tido pun..and,yeah.. "Boredom strikes" forcing me to typingggg.. Hubby busy with my Tab..focus on his angry bird gaming...hurmmm,minat sgt kan and baby,sleeping beauty edy..

Okay,my leave still remaining 3 days..working is starting soon..*sigh*...lg la boring after i've been got a long holidayyyyyyy..Hurmmmm,how i wish leave for a months..hik..hik..baik resign terus je kan?? tp bile cuti rase nk keje and bile keje rase nak cuti...nothing could explain how really i felt...even myself can't understand what i want indeed...

I try so hard just to makes myself comfort with what i went through everyday but its seems like...nothing..Day after day,I felt like I was........I really dun know.. How to describe my feeling right now pun I dun know...really.. :( The best way,just follow the flow and i just hand over all to the fate...I have to go..headed to bed now..

Till here then..Assalamualaikum...xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment