Friday, January 25, 2013

Aku Bukan Bidadari


Hi my dearest reader..I'm here tonite just for story something about my feeling ...For the long time i abandoned my blog and as u know,i have no idea what to update even i know too many things that i need to sharing..i always write out on my bloggie..Yah,my on9 diaries here..

I'm feeling fragile lately and i dun know how to start coz i can't stop my tears from falling down and i so...so...sad..Nobody cannot understand what i through now!!Hubby pun..Nowadays,we all always argue about small things and he likes to debating with me and stay with his fact even sometimes xbetul pun..
And the problem begins from me..Hubby said that's me terlalu MANJA and sometimes bersikap CHILDISH but actually i'm not!! His said like  that just because everything that i can do by myself but i expect him to do for me..Fyi guys,i'm not attention seekers but he
ask me to more matured in evertyhing coz i already became a mother and need to show gud colour infront my dotter..Hurmmmmm,he said like only me had a fault and him not..well,lelaki,ego tinggi but Can you open your eyes and looking your flaws?????dun blame me only coz this is not fair!!!I hate it!! really hate it!!

Hurmmm,dunno how to say anymore..always like dis..on/off relations..Ahhh,weird!!*sigh*..:'( chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment