Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Latest Arisya's..

Assalammualaikum sumer!! Well,today is my first working day since mine gonna had a longggg holidays..Okay, at first me was  felt like blurrr-blurrr coz dun know how to start works from where..plus,monday bluesss attack me whole of the day...hik..hik...hik..hope tomorrow will be better than today..Opsss! forget,tomorrow I've to working half day due to my baby need go to the clinic for  monthly checkup and she's will get one injection if i'm not mistaken..Tell me what guys?? so fasttt is it??? and diam x diam,my baby already turn's to 1 year 5 months...time goes so fasttt without we noticed that..agree???

Okay,for now my baby had a lot of "perangai"..mcm2 der and me admit , day the day she's semakin naughty..Sometimes mencabar kesabaran but dun worry,still boleh control lagi..normal la for kids yg baru nk grows up..as long we know the limits...Fyi guys,now,my baby start to learning how to speak..he..he..funny coz she can said a few words but x clear..but, me as her mom understand her well and try to understand her pronouns..kalo x,mengamuk la baby if there is a words she said kite x phm..and more funny when myself terfollow baby become a lisp aka pelat..ha..ha..ha..

I know,baby is a very talkative ..I assume like that on based her daily talking..Once she's start talking,
non-stop punyer...ade jer yg nk ditanya if something tue  forced her to ask..Hurmmm,that's my baby and just the way she's to be..Can't denied,sometimes terhibur with her and when I at workplace,really always miss
her "pot pet -pot pet"..Believe it,one day can't hear her voice me feel like was.....ade yg x kena and indeed,my life more brighter when hear her voice...percayalah... When i'm far away from her even for a minutes,gonna miss her "keletah" and everything about her coz we're one heart and she's a parts of my life..we need each others..Proud to say,she made my day everyday........ :)

Oh ya peeps,lately my baby too attractive with ball..just story,recently me brought my baby went to shopping mall and bought her cooking set toys..maklumlah,gegurl kan haruslah beli toys like that but guess what guys??she just ignore the toys and run to get a balls which located nearly with other toys..and not at shopping mall only ,wherever she go and if there is a balls,she will said "la"(bola) and kinda excited to get it!! Likewise when suddenly she was saw anything about football on TV..so exciteddd..

To be honest,totally,me dun like if she had an interested about ball coz for me,not suits for gurl but for boy okay la..Maybe her follow my hubby's interest..His likes football very well and also joined any tournament
and sometimes he's won that games.. I still remember what hubby said to me few years ago if his got baby boys one day,he will train to be a football player..ha..ha...so high his dream kan?? Maybe his expectations turun ke Isya,,ha..ha..If not,xkanlah baby too obsessed with ball like him right?? 

In anyway,she's still  had a lot of feminine for me..nothing wrong if her just makes the  football as her passion.. :).. Hurmmm, well guys, enough for tonite kot..me feel so sleepy now plus the weather forced me to pull my blanket and sleep while cuddle my baby..ahhhh,heaven...So,I end up my post with pic of baby....Enjoy! xoxo!!


* LUASKAN KUASAMU..hik..hik..hik...



No comments:

Post a Comment