Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Xmas

Hello guys!! Well,today is Christmas Day...and i would like to wish merry Xmas to those who celebrate the festival..JB is crying all the day even not heavily rains but the weather so cold and such a gud time to sleep...But for me, memang tak ah nak tido bile si tecik ada..She's the one who rise very early in da morning then get me up even though me feels very hard to let go from my comfy bed..Oh well,today my hubby had football tournament and initially hubby said "today x g mane2 yerk sbb saya ada game..dok jer umah layan baby"..me,apalagi,tarik muke la kan sbb stay at home during offday that so not me...ha..ha..then hubby said "xyah nk wat muke la..game nie kalah mati..kalo kalah,saya balik la.." (still der chance nk g jenjalan)..he..he..he..

After that,just me and baby in da house..Lets check out what my lil princess do for the day..


*Watching television and dis time her favourite cartoon on the screen..so baby just ignore me..so sad...tsk..tsk..sokay,do not  find mama when you want a milk...kay pretty?? ha..ha..ha..guys,take a look dis pic,tiut je kan wat tangan mcm tue..:)

Fyi,baby just love watching her favourite cartoon..any cartoon ... but the most she likes was "upin ipin"..i dun know , ade ape ngan upin ipin till can attract her attention to watching  and on dat time,no one can change the other channel...:)

He..he...Gud news..guess what guys?? X sampai tghari hubby dah balik since his team failed to give any score...me likeyyy..Hip..hip..horaayyyy!! Then me start to force hubby  bring us to go somewhere.. After hubby got showered,us outing for having our lunch due to our baby whining hunger and asyik sebut "mamam" jer..then,we off to nearly KFC..

*hungry to the max...cian..
After makan,bring baby go to jenjalan plus i'm looking for new shoes..

*Baby and christmas tree..And she was kinda excited and try to touch...
*This time baby play not just enough for once..thrice times play,make her satisfied..If not,she'll scream like dinasour..he..he...noty baby!
That's all guys..xtvt baby for the day...arrived at home sweet home,baby can't control herself and straight away laying on sofa.. yeah she sleep while snoring..he..he..loud snoring..tired sgt lettew...Okay,need go to go peeps..wanna get myself clean then prepare for dinner..bye..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment