Saturday, December 29, 2012

Anak Ayah !

Good evening readers!! Hurmmm,today is very calm for me..the weather,the environment...I open up my window and i can feels the wind blows and touch my face..ahhh,heaven...Actually,I don't know what to do..baby and hubby already arrived at London..ha..ha..dlm mimpi la kan...syoknya diorang tido but me can't sleep since dis morning i woke up very late...usually,me rise early in da morning around 8 or 9 o'clock but today sleeping like hell till i didn't realize when hubby go out for work and yah,my baby..she sleep well also..its weird!! selalu dia yg bgn early than me..hik..hik..

Okay,take a look at my title pls..I wanna story about that...Reality,that's true baby very close with her dad and me can't denied it even me treat her very well but at  last she will come to her dad..She was really dun care if sometimes her dad scold her or what but she makes my hubby as top priority..he..he..me dun have a  problem about that but some people said,"anak perempuan mmng rapat ngan ayah"...is it true?? But,its not means that she dun care at all to me..no!! Sometimes,she will come to me and give me a kiss,hugs but the different is,she shown  her love to her dad more and more..I think, I know why..My hubby really2 overindulge her till whatever she requested,hubby try so hard just to fulfilled everything that she want while me,at certain part if i think it's not important i'll said "No" and I also know baby would cried but right after 5 minutes,she's okay...Well,kids...


Ha,one more thing,hubby really care her daughter too much..very...From A to Z.. I could see from the way he treat our daughter..And he love baby very well..i know that..Sometimes his care more better than i care..i admit it!! He ever wide awake all nite and do not slept when baby got fever,he's the first person which is worry if something happen on his daughter..Meanwhile,he'll take over my duties as a mommy when i got a migrain from feeding baby,bath,makes milks,put to sleep even change diapers he also can do it..lucky me got hubby like him and for me, no wonder la baby close with him..Told ya,childs will know who's treat her very well or not..sincere or instead..awesome right?? :)


Okay,below pictures taken by me..Baby being "spoiled brat" when she was with her dad..Dis time,Wore shoes pun nak suruh hubby yang pakaikan..I try to did but baby said "Nanak" and then she gave her shoes to hubby....Ok,faham lettew dia xmo mama pakaikan...I dowanna force her coz i know she'll cranky,so i just let it be..Hurmmm,sokay syg..one things that you need to knows is,no matter what happen,mama will always be there for you coz me really love you more than anything in dis world..keep up my words...xoxo..


*These two person are very important to me and me luv both of them dearly...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment