Sunday, December 23, 2012

No Title !

Hello lovely folks!! So,how your weekend?? Is it awesome?? Hopefully you guys had a blast day..Same goes to me...I don't think that i had a gud day except saturday and sunday...That's why i said weekend makes me alive..ha..ha..Siyes guys,what a boring night that i've now..baby already sleeping beauty,then hubby outing to meet his friends while me nothing to do except facebook for a while but there is not good news can attract me for stay up..nk stalker fb orang pun dah bosan so at last me decide to blogging..Honestly,i have no idea nk update ape but better than can't doing anything right??

Okay la,just ask...What about your resolutions for this coming new year?? I think you guys knows that new year just around the corner..Only a few days we'll step forward to two "thousand thirteen"..ha..ha..Tell me what guys??so fast is it?? And i feeling like yesterday i saw January but in fact the next January will appear soon..Ohmaiii...Talking about resolutions, i should makes one of wishlist coz for the next year,many things  that need to be achieved..Yah,even though i dun know la either its will to be goal or not..but,efforts tue harus ade..different with my 2012 resolutions and still in dis year,Me just wanna be a gud wifey and gud mommy..ha..ha..simple right?? I know,but simple pun still xleh nk do it..you know why guys? I think,i was not gud enough in everything sepanjang being a wifey and mommy..I just think so..even hubby don't say anything but somehow me feeling like,yes "i'm not good"..Sorry syg,b pomish will improve myself from zero to hero and hope you will considered to me coz mine still young in married life..as we all knows,at an early stage in married within 1 to 3 years,itu semua dlm proses learning..So,forgive me dear if in our relations there is too many lack and sometimes we didn't know how to face it,tears accompany us,but see,we're still together..Alhamdulillah..Thanks Allah for everything..

Every seconds,minutes,hours,days,months.years that we through, it's will never repeat for da second times..So,what we've done for today,think the consequence either bad or good so that we never regret for the next day..Also to myself..hope to be a gud person,gud slave and gud in everything..I means,improvement..well,people change..But jgnlah be a gud-gud plak kan??hik..hik..

So guys,waiting my wishlist soon..Nak type down now,i don't think so coz baby looks like restless..maybe she thirsty and need some milk..and me also sleepy edy..*yawning*...okay peeps! gemoning..see you in the next entry kay..Daaaaaaa..xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment