Sunday, December 30, 2012

- Rayyan & Riana -



- Mohd Carleef Rayyan -
Was born on 11th April 2012 
Such a long time never meet him...Just keep update his growth via FB my sissy..Jap jer dh bsr budaq nie..he..he..well,sure la people grow up right?


- Nur Inani Adriana -
Was born on 30th May 2012..(if i'm not mistaken..)
Also known as Riana but i more prefer to called her "bambam"..see how tough her body..
 I wanna bite her drumsticks just because its looks like ayam goreng ...ha..ha..gewammmm...

Both of them was born on the same year..So,they all have a same age..My baby elder one year than them so my baby act like a boss coz she can..ha...ha...Actually,me always brought my baby to met her cuzzy(Riana) coz as you know,rumah kitorang dekat jer..So,every week blh jumpa..Different with my sissy,she live at  KL...So,very hard to us for meet except when kitorang going hometown during eid or cuti khas..tuepun kalo dua-dua balik.. and I can't remember when was the last time i met Rayyan..mase tue Rayyan was still little..yelah dun know anything but now,my sissy post his pictures,Rayyan dh pandai mcm2..he..he..Hurm,kids nowadays,too alert and very fast to learn something kan?...Riana plak,is very active baby...She will rolling her body whole of the living room..sometimes adik told,sampai ke kitchen...That's why my younger sis ckp penat to treat her baby..ha..ha..chill la,aku pun pnh rase ape.... Tp siyes guys,her baby can't to stay at one place..I means,xreti diam...crawling,rolling is a normal for her...She's fun to be with...:)

So,to my niece and nephew,auntie hope you guys will being a good and adorable kids okay...makes your parents proud of you..

No comments:

Post a Comment