Monday, December 31, 2012

31st December 2012

So guys,when i type down this post,we are still  in 2012 but the day is the last day of 2012 corresponding to my mom's besday..He..he..tell me what guys?? my mom's besday fall on the last day of year..cool huh?! Well,I always usik my mom and told to her,kalaulah she's born for the next day,for sure she'll be young one more year...ha..ha..To my dearest mom, I would like to wish "Happy Besday "...and trust me,You're always the greats mom ever that i've in dis world..me luv you so much..Hoping you always stay in a good healthy,blissful in every way you did,through out your day with splendid and may be extended age so that loving your kids,grandchild for a longer time...<3

*Hepi besday mom!!
Guys,I attached this picture since i can't find single pic of mom's...most of  her photo with my dad..So,yeah...

Hurmm,what else?Oh Ya, as i told you guys past few days,i'm gonna write about my resolutions for year 2013..So,here it is my wishlist:-

1- Focus on my Family
2- More Hardworking
3- Reduce my weight to 54kg !!he.he..
4- Be a gud wifey and mommy again..
5-Xmo gaduh2 ngan hubby coz  ruin the relationship jerr..
6- Improve my life towards a better..
7- Try so hard  just to makes loved ones around me happy..
8- Stay positive..
9-Plan to increase new baby..Insyaallah..:)
10- Mencari keredhaanNYA..Aminnn..

Hopefully i can get all of the list above done..That's all..pray for me yah guys..So,the conclusion for twenty-twelve,sumpah,mcm-mcm ada..for me,anything happen in dis year either good or worst have a reason and all of that teach me about life..real life..Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment