Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hi 2013 !




 3...2...1...Precisely twelve o'clock!! Gud bye 2012 and Hi,welcome 2013!...And yeah,there it goes..sound of firecrackers everywhere..havoc rase! So,to 2012,too many joy and sorrow that i through within stay in dis year...even sadness,happiness accompanied me but sokay,that is what we called life right?? me never regret instead,each a gud things happened in my life during that year,me really appreciate it and thanks to God coz i believed that all sustenance and whatsoever are giving by you..Alhamdulillah...and all the worst things that i had, i'll keep as a memories even its very bitter to swallow,sokay..me just looking from the positive side..at least its will makes me more matured to face everything for onwards..so,past is past..me can't dwell on it..For sure,hoping this new year will bring me,hubby and baby thousand happiness..Insyaallah.

So,Two Thousand Thirteen,pls be nice to me kay?? we were start it again...Regarding my wishlist that I type down at previous post,hope sgt i will reach my goal even not 100% but 80% just okay for me..Effort plus Tawakal is a key for all that..Amin...

Errr,now what?? I have no idea to type anymore..i think enough till here..see you soon..I really should off to bed now..So guys,HAPPY NEW YEAR !! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment