Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Weak =(


Assalamualaikum guys..hurmmmm,rindunya kt blog nie..lame rasenya x update..jengah pun x..I dun know guys why lately more comfortable not do anything..i'm not lazy but nowadays i really2 weaks..my brain and my body..i felt like i lost my energy..everything that i do totally nothing and seems like blurrr...haishhh *sigh*


Fyi,i become like this not because i do fasting,,,No!!.so far,i through it very well..Amin..ntahlah...very hard for me to explain with u all coz me also not know wht happen right now but for sure i must stay strong..a must!!

And my hubby also ask me why lately i'm look very tidy,sleepy and sometimes suke termenung..Oh hubby!dun ask me that questions..swear i cannot to answer it!!But,just give me your support..enough for me..
Maybe too many things that i need to think even sometimes i dun hv a time to think but nk xnk kene pk jugak...so how??? Any others way guys??

I'm speechless,wordless,and sometimes i feel i'm unless person..that's my assumption..dunno whether is right or not but for now,rase flat giler...hilang focus for everything...Baby??
Baby try to cheer me up with her keletah and i appreciate it very much..gud trial cyg..U only one who know your mother feeling.. tsk..tsk...terharu but sorry dear if backwards mama mcm x focus layan baby..I'm so sorry..Dun think negative guys..i luv my baby..sgt..sgt..no words can describe how much i luv her but i admit,jaga anak memerlukan kesabaran yang tinggi..ya,supposed must like that..hik..hik..cume sy yg emo lbh..muahhh for baby...

Honestly,i like working coz i'm not type woman yg suke dok kt umah..I'm here not to say being housewife tue xbgs coz for me lambat laun pun akan jd full housewife jugak but for now,i more prefer to choose for working(while still young nie kan)ha..ha..




No comments:

Post a Comment