Wednesday, August 8, 2012

a pOST aBoUT aUgUsT...


Hi peeps & salam Ramadhan..Still in Ramadhan is it??First,sorry to my blog...day to day i wanna update my abandoned blog but see,nothing right??Okay,now i'm free..nothing to do and i already finished my works..yeahhh!!So,i decided to nagging about a month of August..

Guys,this month of august is a very special month for me??wanna know why??here it is my explanation..
hik..hik...3...2...1...start..

03.08.2012

My baby,my sweetie,my pretty,my cutee and my lil princess bufday..As u know guys,she turn to
1 year..Hip..Hip...Horaayyyy!!Kejap jer kan??hurmmm,and finally,i dpt celebrate her bufday
as we wish and thanks God coz everything gonna be okay during the event..Amin...
If you ask me guys about how much i concerned with her,the answer is YES!! I really and will
do anything for her as long as she happy..that's too much for me can seeing her smilee =) &
To Arisya : Happy bufday syg,sweet 1 year..hope you'll grow up to be a gud person for
 everyone..maybe this now,u still too little to knows about life but mama,ayah will take care of u,
 teach you,and luv you so that u never to feel alone coz mama,ayah here to accompany you.. That's our pomish dear.. =)...(pictures during her celebration will upload in another entry kay).Act,kt  FB already uploaded but nk masukkan juga kt blog as a moments.. =D

08.08.2012
        
 My Hubby bufday..as i told you guys,my hubby & baby bufday in the same month..cool kan?
                  he..he..i know that..But for my hubby birthday,not celebrate as much coz hubby said not      
                  important to him but for me instead.So,I decide to get dinner time with him and baby as a sign of
                  appreciation..Oh well,i also bought for him perfume set..hope he like it!! =)
                  To Hubby : Hepi bufday syg...hope dipanjangkan umur,murah rezeki,and sentiasa berbahagia
                  disamping family...B always luv you no matter what...you're the best among the best for me and 
                  our daughter..Warm hugs and kiss for you syg..♥


19.08.2012

Guys,guess what on this date??For sure la Raye!Raye!Raye! He...he..,i think only kids kinda
                   excited to waiting that day but mak budak pun xsabo nak raye...ofcoz la kan after 1 month we had fasting so,that time a day that we waiting for celebrate..seronok woo..peace!!Maybe this eid i will go back to nenny house at N.9..last year i didn't go anywhere almaklumlah tgh berpantang and just stayed at my mom house...so raye kali nie nk raye as much as i can..Collect duit raye on behalf baby..hik..hik...Blh cenggitu?? And yg pasti this eid very meaningful for me and hubby..baby also..So,i will keep that moment in our memories..Nk take alot of pictures then nk wat 1 album... =)Ohhhhh,so sweetttt rite??

31.08.2012

Who is here are citizen of MALAYSIA?? Pls raised your hand...Hurm,i think u'all know what the date indeed rite?? If u dun know,better xpyh jadi fellow Malaysians la kan...Okay,on 31st August is a date which is our country free from the colonialism and it also called as "National Day"..Yah,i'm proud to be a Malaysian..that's why i assume that date is a very special...Millions thanks to all pejuang2 kite yg dh bersusah payah selama nie even ramai yg sudah tiada ,jasamu ttp dikenang smpi bile2..Thumbs up!! So,i would like to take this oppurtunity wish you all "Happy National Day"...Slm 1 Malaysia..


Hurmmmm,very long post rite??? but i like it...Kay guys,i think no longer for writing..opsss,i means,typinggggg...
That's all...So,to all my beloved readers,stay tuned for next entry kay..kay...me luv you...Chow!!
XoxO......... 


No comments:

Post a Comment