Wednesday, July 18, 2012

--hOpE / hARapAn--


On this month,too many hopes that i need to reach..Okay,tonite,i want story about "Hope" aka "Harapan".
I think,you all knows this month was fasting month and i would like to take this oppurtunity wishes you all,
"Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan Al-Mubarak"..almost few days more rite??...(kinda excited)..A month which is full with blessing.. :)

Hope this coming Ramadhan makes me more patient in everything..Hope i'll do fully fasting..I mean not excuse like before..I know,I'm not good person but i'm try to be better.Hurmmm,i believe,this fasting month will be a wonderful  and great because,this year for the first time me through it with my baby even baby can't do fasting(lucky baby..he..he..) but i already imagine will break-fasting together..me,hubby and baby..yeayyy!!

Btw,my baby first besday will coming soon..Also in fasting month..The problem is,xblh nk wat time siang and i had a plans to celebrate it and still in my planning..Maybe buat waktu malam...Actually hubby said to  celebrate baby besday after fasting month,hurmmm..mase raya..can do open house at the same time but i don't think so coz too long for waiting and u know me,i'm really2 hate to waiting..So,i strict to celebrate it on right time..i means on her besday date..

Hope,everything gonna be smooth on that day..Big day for my lil princess..hik..hik..I will invite closest relatives aside hubby,yelah,tue yg paling dekat and a lot of friends..that's all..Hope diorang blh dtg and join the party..=)

Okay guys,last but not list,di bulan baik nie,i would like to give a bit advice..Tingkatkan prestasi,kurangkan Kontroversi and selamat beramal..for myself also..Mine really hope so that in the fasting month,i will be better..A gud slave for God..Insyaallah..Amin..

Slm Ramadhan & Assalamualaikum..

No comments:

Post a Comment