Friday, August 31, 2012

Besday =)

Hi guys...how r you??everything okay??me??so far i'm okay..hik..hik...i'm here just to sharing pending pictures during my daughter celebration besday..that's all..means,malas nk type bnyk2...So,here are some pictures!!Enjoy!!


*For my little one,me and hubby decided to celebrate her besday at here..Yah,we booked the place which is near with my house and closest relatives house also..Credit to KFC,thanks for the event arrangement.

 -BUFDAY GURL-




*See,baby had a veryyy superb night...she looks like a cindrelella..hik..hik..

TADAAAAAAA...BUFDAY CAKE FOR BABY..YUMMMY!!

*feel loving to eat right??ha..ha..I knows...

-CHICKY APPEARANCE-

*Ha..ha...funny guys,actually chicky already arrange 3 games for all kids but no one can join the games coz several of them looks like scary with chicky..My baby also but still chill..yelah,ade ayahnya kan..Neway,thanks CHICKY! you are really comel you know that rite! =D

-GOODIES BAG-

*Prepared for kids..

-GIFTS-

*Btw,to all who's gave my baby gifts,million thanks and baby kinda excited with all..there had a toys,cloths and for sure baby happy...Sgt!!

-END-

*And the last event is "potong cake"...Yummy..Baby can't cutting the cake,so me and hubby did it on behalf my baby..

Hope,baby had a great birthday party!! Even baby dun know everything but enough with her smile makes me happy..xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment