Saturday, February 18, 2012

She is Everything...

Peeps,i'm feeling like to update something after been a while i didn't to do it...as usual..not in blogieeeeeeee mood...but now,i wanna to release something that i think about this always..yah,always,,,He..he...guys,if u noticed about my blog,mostly the story regarding my baby rite???ha..ha...Maybe i need change my blog title like seriously....not "everything about mimie pinky"....maybe "everything about my junior pinky"...ha..ha...okayy x???ermmmm,whatever...

Lately,i feel so sad when i saw my baby..i don't know why but it's true..look at her,feeling like to hug her...Omg...hope this is just a "feeling"..Ya Allah,i'm begging to you,pls let my baby growing up with her mother..pls give me an opportunity to raised her with my hands...pls..pls...:(

She is everything..without her,i will die..can't imagine when she gone...how hard to describe my feeling...split with her only 1 hour truly make me suffer..aku terlalu sayang kat dia...terlalu...i always thinking of her when i'm working..kalo boleh nk bawak g keje but can't !!!so,what to do???Quit from my job???will consider it..just take a time...

I'm a mother..so a fews things that i can't to see about my baby is :-
1-When she got a pain like fever + flu + cough...haisshhh..so worried about this pain..really hate it...
2- Crying too much...honestly,i can't see my baby cried..why???hiba jer rase hati even sometimes nanges to normal but not for me...i wondered why some people always gurau with babies and then wat  smpi nanges..that's not a jokes okay...annoying jerk..

And.....a fews thing that i want about my baby :-

*cyg...xmo wat muke sedih...mama x sanggup tgk...see her face.muke anak kecil yg tiada dosa.....terlalu suci..

1-Dilindungi Oleh ALLAH...
2-CHEERFUL..sumpah!!!!!risau masa dia not very well arytue..xmo senyum..xmo gurau...down sgt mase tue sbb terlalu rindukan senyuman dia...gelak tawa dia..ouchhhh...really make me sad...
3-Healthy growth....
What else???
4-Be a best child of mine..luv her parents...obviously....: )

Alright,that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment