Monday, February 20, 2012

Tired makes me feel down :'(

Actually,i not have a mood to update my blogieeeee but i forced myself to do it..so,i done!!!!!Peeps,true,i very tired today...as usual..monday blues..that's why i don't like monday coz still "blurrr-blurr" after 2 days off..hurmmm..why i so tired today??wondered to knows??? i feel freaking tired coz at my office many works to do..the problem is ,i'm alone...yah,alone...i hate this..i always suggest to my boss supaya take a new one person to help me in the office but till now,nothing!!haishhh..*sigh*<----- mmng patut pun mengeluh...

Okay,i will accept if i do my own works..but today,my boss ask me to help him do proposal about import and eksport...I don't really understand about this  coz i'm never to arrange its before this..honestly,it's very hard for me..Basically,look like easy but it's not easy like we think.. :( I also spent my time to learned about shipping..sound like crazy right??ha..ha..damn too much...how could my boss ask me to do something yg bukan bidang aku...

I don't have any choice so,i try to do it..no excuse and no argue..grrrrrr....so tiredddd..pnt otak dan penat badan till i left my lunch time...study benda alah tuelah...Can you imagine guys if you at my position..everything i must do it alone...no assist,nobody can help me...from pick up the phone,open invoice/DO,entertain customers,issue cheque for suppliers,arrange production...reply all emails boss..bnyk tue...do sales report and bla..bla...bla...isk...kalo nk down listing,smpi kesudah x hbs...feel very weak and fucking tired...that's why asyik nk mrh jer lately...i also got a migrain if always sgt thinking..but,what can i do??xkan nk said kt boss "alaaaaa...xmo la wat"..he..he..annoying jer rase,,besar plak kan pangkat nk said like that...

Finally,when i achieve max tired,guess what i do????..hurmmm,my tears falling down..tsk..tsk...yah,i'm crying...itu jerk yg tau..slalu nanges kt bilik air...crying is okay here..xmo org tau...ha,,,ha..but bile kt umah,story kat hubby about my tiredness and continue crying at his shoulder...sedih sgt..:( but thnks syg coz borrow your shoulder for me...and always be with me..i heart you...i feel so cool in your hugs...nasib bek ade kamoooo en.hubby...you wipe my tears,you makes me smile again with your jokes..even stupid jokes but you success to make me laugh "ha..ha..ha.."very funny but i'm happy..thanks dear..: )

No comments:

Post a Comment