Friday, February 10, 2012

My Chubby gegurlzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

First,Salam 1 malaysia...hu..hu...tonite soooo boring...nothing to do...and idk why today feel sooooooo lazyyy also..grrr...and the only thing rase nk buat is baring and baring..he..he..maybe coz back pain that i had since a few days...haishhh..i need a massage...okay,today i took MC...don't ask me why....wondered to know??????the main reason is malas....lgpun i'm just gave my extra time to my daughter..yah...cute daughter...nothing to do with her tadi..just snap picha...play with her plus chase her around my living room...why???since dh naik walker nie,sume tempat dia nk g...before this,tau undur but now when she had improvement,smpi ke dapur pun nk g..so tireddddddd but it's okayy....anything for you baby...peeps, i had something for you...earlier belek2 pic of Arisya and i got few picture's with same reaction and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

*chubby cheek!!!!!
See,she like to did it!!!dh cukup kembong pipi tue syg...hu..hu...lately,mcm2 ragam arisya and everything that she did makes me smileeeeeeee...having her like having a miracles...when i feel sad,she always makes me calm down,i really need her in my life to be my strengths,accompany me when i feel down and becomes my inspiration....in another words,she is everything...."buah hati pengarang jantung "...For now,arisya dah suke senyum....who's people had been close with her must know how hard for her to give her smilee :)...mahal sgt ke senyum tue dik????Fyi, dulu if orang "agah-agah" pun wat dunno jer likes mcm xde pape..my granny always said that she kedekut senyuman..ha..ha....that's true but tue dulu,,now senyum memanjang....
Alright....last but not least, luv you cyg....will always be with u....xoxo !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment