Sunday, February 5, 2012

1.2.3 say cheeseeeeeeee !!!!!!!!

I feel like to update something...i'm very happy today....why???coz i can spend my weekend with my loves aka budaQ tecik...sooooo amazing guys, and i like it...btw,i have something to sharing..,my baby dh pndi posing tau..ermm,not bad la...coz dulu she dislike to snap her pic and not love with camera but now,after kene trained ngan mama dia,see her action after said 1.2.3.cheeeeseeeeee!!!


A- Pose Arisya yang paling sopan..hu,,,hu....senyum pun sket jer...what's wrong with your hand cyg???
B-Chubby cheek...yah,Arisya like to do it..suke wat pipi cm tue..see,mcm nk meletup je pp tue dik..gewammnyee mama!!
C-Yang nie i ask her supaya wat muke comel,manje, menggoda..ouchhhh!! gorgeous dear,you look so awesomeeee in this pose...shumelllllll gilerrr...thumbs up from mama!!

So,what do you think guys???nowadays,all babies more advance in all aspects right???fast to learned something but watch out!!!! i will make sure that's my baby growth in a gud environment coz it's very important...i luv my baby so muchhhh and i believe,all mothers in this world mahukan yg terbaik untuk anaknya kn???

Same goes with me....ARISYA is everything...she brighten my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment