Sunday, January 8, 2012

+ baby & walker +

Ok guys,as i told before this that Arisya got a pink walker right?? and here it is the pic of baby & walker...


*pon!!pon!!

My baby enjoy with her walker..see her face...smileeeeeeeeeee...omey-omey ank mama nie...muahhhhx3...nway,i'm worried about something..yes or not that's people said if baby under 5 months not allow to sit in walker coz tulang dia lembut..act,i planning to buy this walker when my baby exactly 7 months but lately my baby xmo baring & asyik nk diri jer..it's very hard for me to do daily chores and at last i decide to buy it..i think ok kot..she very strong and i saw,her enjoy it!! saje beli yang ada music.lets my baby main picit-picit the buttons..biar dia leka main and mama will do anything dgn aman...hu..hu..but,it's not means that i don't care my baby...still need monitoring...credit to my hubby,many thanks to bought baby walker...save duit b..ha.ha..but dear,i stil adore "samsung galaxy tab 7 plus" tue...nk request kt syg rase cm demand plak kn?? but take ur time to keep money and buy for me one day kay...i'm never to force you coz i know that many things more important daripada itu...i luv you sayang..always will....fyi guys,for now and onwards,the most important in us life is our child..that hubby always said to me..dahulukan baby dulu,ensure that all baby need are filled..honestly,i'm very happy when my hubby said like that..at least, he had responsibilities on his family especially her daughter right??hurmmmmm....guys,okaylah..my baby already wake up and i want to make her milk...bye....hope tomorrow will be a great day..amin...xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment