Sunday, January 15, 2012

I luv Mama !!!!!!!!!!

It's so long i didn't update my blogieeeeeeee..reason???xder mase,malas,tired,boring,not in mood..pendek kate,apepun x blehhhh....hu..hu...but now,i'm come back to sharing something...psssssssttt...act,i miss typinggg that's why i remember my blogieeeeee...ok guys,see the pic below.....

*alololo...comeynye...muahhhx3!!!


he...he....see her "Busha"..comel jer kan...i luv that words..mmng saje xmo beli "i luv papa" sbb my gegurl is mine lol...mesti pelik jer kan coz itupun nk snap pic...ha..ha...but suke jer tgk when my baby meniarap,looks this word,sooo cute right??mmng my baby love me pun and only one..nape eik??mcm x bleh terima jer bile my baby terlalu close ngan others...another means,rapat yang terlalu rapat...JEALOUS??ofcoz la jeles...even ngan her dad pun bile terlalu rapat,sakit aty jer..example,when my baby cry n i try to convince her but she still xmo benti nangis then bile hubby pujuk,benti nangis plak..ms tue sakit je aty..grrrrrrrr...pastu mulelah,mcm2 perkara negatif lingering in my mind and said dlm hati,why???"she dun like me???she dun luv me???i'm her  mama,how could she do like this to me???"...bla...bla...bla...and whatever...So,i try to convince her smpi dia nk n disallow hubby to approach with her...never!!!<-----hu..hu...buruk kan perangai but that's me...i do like that coz i luv her so much n i hope that she will luv me instead...End..

P/s to my bb : Pls place your mom's in your heart coz i juz want you to know that mom's is everything and V.V.I.P....



Lot's of Lve,

No comments:

Post a Comment