Saturday, January 7, 2012

~ Baby Time ~

One word to say...I'm very happy today..saturday make me alive...yeah!!!ok guys,i admit that my blogieee is my on9 diaries..everything that i did  must story at here...act,i couldn't to remember all things that i through with beloved person,so i'm just write it as a memories..if one day,i will go away forever,another words,R.I.P,their can read it..hurmm..stop annoying mimie!!don't thinking too far...Btw,super happening for this day coz can spend whole time with my lovess n kitorang hang out together...pic for the day???scroll down please.....





again....












again..











and...
*thanks bucuk mama coz you're complete my life..

so,this is picha of the day...just had a lunch at MARRYBROWN with my hubby,went to mall and bought baby walker..guys,act,my baby already had a pink walker tau...later story about this kay..eventhough today is tiring day but we all enjoy it...ha..ha..pnt bkn sbb aper..sbb dukung baby..my baby xmo dok kt dlm stroller..so,me n hubby take turns for carry her..hu..hu...after shopping we heading to adik's house...sajer coz this morning adik text me and she asked me to bring my baby for met her..she said rindu Arisya alot...then back to home sweet home..that's all guys,,the day full with xtvt but we liked it!!!=D



No comments:

Post a Comment