Friday, December 16, 2011

yeahhhh...Holiday!!!!

Hi lovessss...met again....nothing to do this nite and so boringg....suddenly i'm decide to update my bloggiee...he..he...and the best part,sok xkeje...Act,i'm supposed to work tommorow but saje absence just because i want to spend my time with my lil princess much2...it's been too long guys coz saturday & sunday i certainly holiday...for this month,already many times i onleave but who's care n i don't care too...lantaklah kan...for me,we can earn more money as we can but we can't earn more time especially with person that we loving...honestly,mcm xpuas plak nk HaHaHaHa with ARISYA...and time cutilah I have a chance to be with her...so sad coz working day sometimes xder mase nk treat her..from morning till evening at baby sitter's house then after take  n bring her to our house,ARISYA already sleep..zzzzzzz...and the next day will repeat the same  routines from Monday to Friday...I'm worried about one thing which is,ARISYA akn rase kurang ksh syg from her mom but actually not like that..i truly love her so much..that's y i requested to my boss,saturday xnk keje....nasib bek bos considered....sometimes i heard people said,working mommy more concerned with property & $$$$...pls la,don't think negative coz you're not deserved to talked like that..no matter what,eventhough i'm working mommy but i still concern with my family...many times i said,family first right??sesibuk mcm mane pun,my hubby,my baby x pernah diabaikan cume we must know how to "bahagi masa"between kerja dan keluarga,cinta dan cita-cita..that's all...up to others...this is my opinions...whether working or not,there's had a own benefit so don't argue wif my statement...u know why i said like this????think wisely yah guys,i would like to share with each others..honestly, lebih penat bg working mommy likes me..yelah,pnt kt opis xhilang...then balik rumah do housekeeping lg... i means,masak n kms sket2 ape yg messy...it's extra works but i admit "if work,had a money and we can buy anything without harapkan duit suami"at least worth it kan??? I always pray that ALLAH give me a strength to serve my life,diberikan ketabahan,kesihatan supaya i can survive my life with completeness...i don't want to ask for more coz i never gave more...i'm a weak slave..yahh...pls guide me if i'm wrong and i  will promise to improve myself 2  be a good person muchx2...AMIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment