Sunday, December 18, 2011

~a MiRaCles~

Hi peeps!!how your weekend??is it greats???mine???so boring today coz i don't know where to go..lgpun it's rains out there so i decide to stay at home wif my hubby and budaQ tecik...yeah...family gathering...hr minggu kan...act,there's something i want to sharing about.....................tadaaaaaaaaaaaa

*ngeeeeeee..COMEL jer kan????=D



4 month++ budak tecik nie dh pndi meniarap n then asyik nk do that jer...it was a miracle for me...it's okay dear...the most important,dia nk berusaha,coz there's some baby very late to do anything like "meniarap"..but Arisya did it cume kene struggle sket yerk syg...xmo CRYING bile xleh nk angkat kepala...slowly k & mom's know that you will ...just take a time right?? hurmm,guys,sometimes i feel,being a mommy need a big sacrifice..must be strong mentally & physically ...Everything that baby do,need monitoring from us seriously....i said like this coz this is my first experience being a mommy..many things need to learn...not easy to bring up a child...Lbh2 lagi if baby yg always "meragam"...i admit,sometimes my temperature quickly up when my bb show me her temper like menangis n meragam...,<----(the two things that sometimes i can't to handle it eventhough dh puas pujuk) & suddenly i got angry wif my baby and scolded her..OMG...This is not my character...Where is the nature of motherhood???then bile pk balik, baby don't know anything and i'm not should be to do like this...rase nk menangis pun ader...truly regretted what with i did...honestly,i don't wanna hurt my baby..i love her damn so much than myself...this is my fault...i'm wanna be a good mother for her..that's all..i'm supposed to say thanks to God for giving me a chance being a mother..bukan sia-siakan the great gift yg diberi...ya ALLAH,pls give me a patience to face anything that you have given to me..indeed,i'm a weak person...I heart my baby too much..Note!!

No comments:

Post a Comment