Monday, December 12, 2011

I hate Migrain!!!!!!!!!

Hey migrain!pls go away from my life!!!!!!..i hate you seriously!! grrrr you make my mood hancusss...today i took leave just because i had a migrain..ya,chronic migrain....act,i don't know since when i addict this pain but seriously,i don't like..yelakan,mn der org yg suke sakit...hu..hu...migrain make me lazy to do anything..just mkn tido,mkn tido,on9...but hubby said"on9 x migrain plak?"...for sure lah...no matter was happened,on9 tue harus...hu..hu...nway,my friends suggest to me to do tradisional treatment like bekam guna lintah tue..euwwwww...tgk lintah pun dh meremang bulu roma what more if lintah jalan2 kt kepala kan...but,it's very effective for those that easily got a migrain...before this,when migrain attack me,i'm just took a panadol+coca-cola but i know this is not good for healty n kidney blh rosak tp sakit tue blh reduce sket coz i always practice it...weird guys,i don't know why 90 percent who have a migraines are woman..pompuan cpt stress ker??whatever....the most important,when i'm got this pain,hubby la yg pening...bkn ape,my temperature suddenly high..asyik nk mrh je...sorry yer encik somi...xder niat pun,,,my bb pun kesian coz her mommy also ignoring her ..sory dear...that's y i hate migrain coz sbb migrain,both of them can get the impact....


OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment