Sunday, December 25, 2011

~Twenty fIVe of DeCember~

First at all,i would like to take this oppurtunity to wish merry Xmas for those yg celebrate this festival...errmmm,today is tiring day but had fun coz today is my niece engagement...nway,congrates dear...so,the below pic is my niece..so gorgeous kan??


Fuhhh..freaking tired for this day coz my bb asyik nk dukung jer...yelakan,dia xpandai jalan lg..hu..hu..but,it's okay syg,mama will carried u wherever...kay,the below pic is my baby n me...grrr..as usual,my baby not love with the camera..idk why but muke mcm xnk  jer kan...scroll please....

**ishhh,mama nie,inside car pun nk snap pic ...
 so,guys, look at my baby...muke masam jer..he..he..but i don't care...apepun,my baby looks awesome with purple dress..yeah,we're purplish include my hubby...act,my hubby don't like purple colour coz this colour very light for him like "orang muda" his said..erm?ye ker?i don't think so...but for this day,he tried to wear it..suker..suker...suddenly i remember JB aka Justin Bieber..ha..ha..i know,he like purple...That's all guys,will be continue for next time kay....daaaaaaaaa....xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment