Monday, December 26, 2011

Me & Baby

*My weakness & strengths..

Yeahhhhhhh...holidays with my "Budaq Tecik"...he..he...i like to called her budaq tecik coz it's hear so sweet jer kan...me n baby is two person can't be separated by any...just because she is mine & instead lol...everyday i treat her but never felt bored..ofcoz la kan...own child..ermmm,,act,i like baby gurl and since i preggy i hope that my first baby is gurl n Allah fulfill my desire...Amin but if at the time i deliver baby boy,i will accepted too coz the most important,baby n me are healthy right??...but fyi, got a baby gurl is a bonus for me..u know why guys?? i'm very excited to dress up my baby be a cutest baby..he..he...yelakan,geram jer tgk dress baby gurl kt mall...baju for baby boy x bnyk pilihan sgt...eventhough i addict the pinky colour but for my lil princess i bought her dresses mix colour..saje jer coz dh bnyk sgt baju dia pink colour..mostly...and she looks very cuteeee in pinky...then,i very like to wearing her a headband...ala yg der big flower tue kan....so comellll...my baby like to wear headband i think coz she never to "tarik-tarik" her headband..x rimas kot... he..he..don't care...peeps,now i had a new hobbies...suke shopping baju baby & sometimes sampai forget nk beli bj sendiri..my hubby ask me supaya no need to buy much for our baby coz his said,baby very fastest to grows up but i can't control myself dr membeli..haissssh...act,i doesn't care  how much i spend my money for my lil princess coz it is one satisfaction  for me if look my baby cantik bergaya..chewahhhh....anak first kan??excited lebih..but if the next time i have a second child,i think no need to buy anymore coz dia boleh pki barang2 akak dia...recycle...for now,i must buy everything that i need for my gegurl,,,it's kinda had fun when bought something for her..that's all...But funny guys,my hubby said,he so scary when his see i'm shopping baby things coz for him that i'm gonna buy all of  the things in that shop..hu..hu...xder la smpi mcm tue skali kan...but i explains back to my hubby that,we can find more money to buy anything but we can't buy a hapiness right?eventhough i know it is all expensive but,don't worried coz each childs that born in this world have a their own sustenance..."Anak itu rezeki"..believe that!! Btw,okay guys...i prefer to out  n buy somethings...see u later..will update the new stories soon...muahhhh...(big smileeeeeeee)=D

No comments:

Post a Comment