Wednesday, December 21, 2011

---> Motherhood Instinct <---

Hi Peeps,already 11.20 p.m rite now but i still not feel sleepy like usually and my lil princes going slept since earlier...maybe penat sgt hahaha alot with her "ayah"..Act,before my baby born ,i planning to familiarize her to called her dad's "papa" but my hubby said NO!!...he don't like and don't ask me why..for me,ok-ok jerk..then,hubby requested that he want our child called her "abah" but i also said NO!!he..he..fair kan??at last,we decided to used "ayah"...whatever!! u know guys,i wanna to story about " motherhood instinct"..suddenly jer kan but  this feeling i through since had a baby..I always kept thinking and ask myself "yeke??" & the answer is YES!!

Fyi,last nite,everyone's at home already going to slept including of me...maybe us getting tired that the day so sleep well x hengat...my baby lg la..berdengkur lagi..it's mean penat sgt la tue coz she's crying too much the day sbb kembong perut...usually,her sleep in the middle between me n hubby but that night,i put her into cradle sbb ssh sgt nk tido..after that,i slept also ...Then,i don't remember anything but i had a dreamed  about my baby that nite..act,i can't remember what really happened in my dreams but cume rasa der someone yang shake up my body dengan kuat to make me rise up from sleep..this is weird guys & i felt something was happened....Oh My God....my BABY!!!! the first thing that i remember...(Arisya)...i looked at my bb....guess what happened guys??? i'm very shocked coz the blanket that my bb use closed up her fully face...rase lemah semacam n idk know since when is that happened...Me??for sure la cuak semacam then terus rase jantung dia...lega rasenya...her still breathe...i can't imagine if i still not aware from my sleep...(tido mati),bad things will be happen right??inilah yang dinamakan "motherhood instinct" coz as a mommy will knows if something happen to her/his child..believe me...

After the incident,i'm promise to myself that i never to leave my baby alone coz i learned from the past...i'm will never to forgive myself if sesuatu berlaku pd dia...i also knows that bb need extra concern from their parents..that's why eventhough i feel so sleepy at nite but i will wake up each one hour to make sure my baby in a good condition...to my lil princess,"mama x kisah if mama x cukup tido coz take care of you...making your milk,change diapers.... mama did it with sincere without measure just for you...you know guys,i learned something iaitu,what i feel now is same what my mom's feel some time ago and i know how hard it is to be  mother.so guys,appreciate ur mom selagi ada kayyy..i love my mom's too...opsss guys!! dh pkl brape dh nie...nite allsss...sleep well....xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment