Monday, December 26, 2011

Triple Date!

How your holidays guys??me had a kinda fun especially can spender alot..."spender" means,spend time together..ha..ha...but 3 days in holiday still not enough for me and tomorrow will continue my works..*sigh*...hurmmm,kalo cuti rase kejap jerk kn tp cuba kalo keje,bapak punyer bosan lol...today we had a triple date..me,hubby n my baby..just hang out to enjoy a chicken chop...suddenly jer hubby teringin nk mkn..Actually,i'm supposed to spend my whole day at home sweet home today but around 3 p.m my hubby ajak kuar...lbh kurng mcm nielah ayat dia :

hubby-b,kuar jom,,,kite g mkn chicken chop..
me-now ker???
hubby-yap..g siap-siap!!
me-ok...(then look at my baby..her keep smile...) mcm tau2 jer mama ngan ayah dia nk kuar..nway,sesekali do family gathering during the holidays will strengthen the relationship  right?

ermmm,my baby like to hang out coz everyday,become the routines for us  to bring her jalan-jalan....xkisahlah jln g mane..taman kt depan umah pun dia x kisah..cuba try test kalo x bwk dia round2..mengamuk x hengat..then bile dpt kuar jer,her show me a smiley face..tersengih2....innocent jer muke kan...rase cm nk geget2 jer..geram sgt...i love u more baby... and thanks to my hubby coz took us g jenjalan tadi..swear..it was super duper happening...i love you tooo..and nasib bek hubby der untk dukung our baby bile g mane2..the problem is,my baby don't want to sitting in the stroller..idk why..and for me,i can't to carry my baby for long time..kalo sejam ok lagi but if more than that??,adoyaiiii..patah pinggang...at last,i just put my purchases into the stroller...hu..hu...maybe my baby tried to bullies her mom's..(kinda)...So,this pic i snap before kuar td...inside car...tadaaaaaaaaaaa....


*amboi adik..pipi.....mama rase nk bite-bite jer...grrrr!!!

Comeyyy x???he..he..Peeps,i think i must end my post now coz tomorrow i must early wake up..workday..haissssh...kan better kalo this day is Saturday..mimpi ke ape aku nie...whatever!!!sleepy now...da...

No comments:

Post a Comment