Saturday, December 31, 2011

----Gudbye 2011,Welcome 2012----

First at all,i wanna wish to you a "Hepi New Year"...So,this is my last post in 2011..Well,another one hour we will step over to 2012...Nothing is changed and i still is the same person like before...ermmm,twenty eleven is the best year ever for me which is the year that i become a mother..The moments that i never to forget it just because i got a cuteee baby...For the first time i'm being a mommy,for sure that i will remember this year...sweet moments for me n hubby...So, story about vision for 2012,i think,no need to mine for down listing all just because,i'm don't want to wish too much...learn from the past....bnyk sangat azam...nk itu la,nk inilah but at last x smua tecapai...xkan nk carry forward kot??huh!!so,for this coming new year,i just wanna hope that :-

    1)  Be a good wifey to my hubby.....
          2) Be a good mommy for my baby .....

That's all....Otherwise,let me & ALLAH knows...pray for me ya guys...very appreciate it...Guys,for previous years,i must celebrate my new year..nothing to do...just countdown "detik 12 mlm"..then saw the colourful fireworks.. it's so amazing guys...but at the time,i'm still single...tp this year,celebrate kt umah lol...he..he..u know why guys?? i had a baby n i think not suitable to bring her out just only to countdown,see bunga api n bla..bla..bla,,,,so pity to my baby right & at last,me n hubby decide to stay at home..ala,furthermore..xpenting pun benda tue sume...

Without our conscious,masa cepat jer berlalu n now my lil princess was nearly five months,,seiring dengan bertambahnya tahun ofcoz la our age go up right??same goes with me..he..he...25 sudah...but,it's just a figure...hubby???he.he..i try to teased him td..saje cakap dia dh tua..but he answer me back "umur jer tua tp jiwa muda"..ha..ha...yerklah sayang...nway,thanks for da gift that u gave to me...luv you..<3

Last,before i end my post for 2011,let's to pray agar the year that we will through can give us a thousand goodness..Amin..So,gudbye twenty eleven  & welcome twenty twelve..da.......(T_T)...

No comments:

Post a Comment