Sunday, December 11, 2011

mErEKa "kesayanganku" =D

*SERIOUSLY,I CAN'T THROUGH MY LIFE WITHOUT BOTH OF THEM....

Just sharing....
First at all,thanks ALLAH coz gave me a good husband n cutey precious...i love both of them more than my self...from bottom of my heart,i don't want to losing them coz they are my soul...sometimes,i'm proud to be parts of their lives...maybe,people outside haven't luck like me so,i must always pray so that the hapiness that i had will be lasting forever n ever...pray for me ya guys...Amin...I need both of them no matter what..every time i was sad,happy,mereka adalah segalanya...erm,maybe i'm not a good mommy/wife..yela kan,nobody perfect but i will try to be the best in everything i do...INSYAALLAH...i really wish and hope so...for hubby,sorry if almost one year++ b becomes your wife i've make mistakes..so sorry but one thing  i just want you to know,it's great to being your wife..sumpah!!!eventhough sometimes b suke membebel bla..bla..bla...but,trust me,i really love you...pls don't keep it at your heart..just leave on...b n ica is your responsibilities, ica n you is my priority...take note!we need each others kerana kita adalah satu..for my lil princess,mama really love you too..so much....nobody can't split you from mama...never!i will promise to take care you whole of my heart...mama will do anything for you n mama really hope that you will grow up as a good child,dengar kate,hormat org tua n pls be nice to all...for now,mama faham kalo ica slalu meragam...menangis n show off your temper..mama akn sbr hadapi karenah ica tp bile dh bsr,be a gud girl k syg...luv you...that's all...


Dearly,
Wife kpd Abdul Rizal...
Mommy kpd Nur Qairina Arisya...

No comments:

Post a Comment