Saturday, December 10, 2011

+HaiRfALLs+


















Hi guys....so,how your weekend??it's great?mine biase-biase jer...nothing interested this day coz just spend my whole time with my lovesssss....planning awal nk g walk in..xkirelah kt mane kan but hubby had a football game..erm,so sad but it's ok..next week syg mesti take us jenjalan k...hurmmm,guys,i'm worried about my hairs...my hairs falls seriosly...before this not so bad like this..idk why...someone told me,if bb doing foam,ala...yg buih2 kt mulut tue,rambut boleh gugur...i don't know whether to believe or not..tp mungkin jugak kan...or shampoo problem??maybe i'm not compatible with DOVE shampoo...bnyk sgt rambut gugur...everyday...hubby pun smpi bising coz kt toilet penuh with my hairs..i'm so scared coz terlalu bnyk like get a "Leukimia"...grrrr..hope not...moreover,i had migrain..serius migrain..is'it one of the factor hairfalls??isk..isk..kalo berterusan like this boleh botak kepala..i must find the solution...ya...should be!!i'm planning to cut my hair..not too short just shoulder level but my hubby didn't allow mine to do it..he ask me to think wisely..erkkk,...for me,rambut boleh pnjg lg kan?why him said like this..maybe he likes me with long hair...nmpk gegurl sket kan.act,i truly love my long hair  and feel love to cut shortly...but how with my hairfalls problem??arghhhh....i don't know what to do...pls advice me guys...i'm still gonna keep it long but at the same time rimas ngan rmbut yg gugur..hu..hu...=D...

No comments:

Post a Comment