Thursday, December 8, 2011

December...

Hi dear,,!!so,how your life??hope everything will be ok like mine...ok ker???maybe kot...Already December now and January 2012 will coming soon..see,how fast time flies without you knowing....first at all,i hope this year will be end with happy ending eventhough many things still belum achieve but never mind coz i can brought forward my target to next year..hurmmmm...as usual...still delay n delay...it's not my big matter and the most important,one of my dreams already comes true like had a child...act,being a mommy at a young age is my dream...For sure i'm very happy...guys,i'm worried about something..lately my hubby always said about nk tambah ank..he suggest to me for next year..grrr..omg...i didn't know how to explain to him...i'm supposed to be free for 2 years...at least right..hurmmmm..syg,i can't give you answer immediately coz i'm blank with your request...speechless...we will discuss later n not now yerk syg...i got my own reason n don't ask me what....ok!stop story about this....erm,this coming 31st December is my mom birthday...i'm still haven't idea about my mom's present..actually,my mom request to all her daughter that her want a "Microwave"..it's means we must collect the money each others...it's okay ma...as long as you happy, us will provide to you...hepi besday mom,,,GOD bless you n i love you more than myself...muahhhx3...enough ! feel sleepy now...zzzzzz...k dearist,nothing to say again....sleepwell wokeyyyy...xoxo =D *HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment