Tuesday, January 3, 2012

5 Months Injection...

Today my baby exactly 5 months and her got 5months injection...so pity...okay,the side picha i snap before n after injection...he.he,,see,before went to clinic pun my baby already knows that she will got injection..muke cuak jer..cian sayang mama nie & for the after,my baby tidur coz pnt sgt crying smpi tersedu-sedu...sakit eh sayang???Even mama x rasa but mama tau it's very hurt right??it's ok dear...u must be strong and i know u will...hope sgt that her not having a fever coz xbest la kan..if my baby get a fever,maybe she will crying alot & for sure la mama pun become stress & easily get a migrain...Hurmmm,guys,for check up today,everything gonna be okay he..he..my baby growth very well..i like it...nurse said "pandai mama dia jaga sampai berat badan baby naik"..and this is result for check up today :

Weight : 7.5 kg...that's why nurse said good coz 5 months already had a weight like this...ha..ha,,i admit lor,my baby very chubby..sbb tue rase nk geget jer..don't care chubby mcm mane pun  if baby growth with healthy why not right?? & my baby not obesity wokeyyy..note that!!But,my mom said,if baby dh start aktif like meniarap,crawl,berat bdn akan susut...not sure about that...

Ability : Can hold of things...sume benda nk pegang then put into the mouth..anything that she get,will bite..belum der gigi lagi..hurmmmmm,xtau bile dh tumbuh gigi camner..for me,i'm very excited to saw my baby did anything that she want..yelakan,that's what we call "perkembangan" and i'll never to prevent her from doing anything as long as not endanger herself..=D..

Comel : sangat-sangat..hu..hu..<------- (not in related kan?)

Actif : Hyper actif i think...u know guys,sometimes i feel so tireddddd to treat her...i didn't mean to sigh but that's what i feel..nowadays,my baby likes to do something to get attention from her mom & dad..for example,when nobody ignoring her bla...bla..bla..she will scream loudly then crying..saje jer nk suruh orang carry dia,pujuk dia..baru dia akn quiet n show me her smiley face as usual..nk marah pun x jd  marah...Act,Arisya anak yang manja..no doubt!! i can read their character obviously..dia cume nk org sayang dia whole of heart and give her extra concern..she is my daughter and i know her absolutely...for teach my baby must with softness...contohnya if dia nangis  then i scolded her,jgn haraplah dia nk stop crying..lg kuat adalah but if we convince her dengan cara lembut like kiss & hugs her tightly,confirm,cepat jer benti nangis..so manja...sbb tue feel very sad if away from her..always remember my lil princess kt mane pun berada..she is my heartbeat..without her,i will die...swear!!

For the next month,i must go to the clinic again and get a 6months injection also...haishhh..asyik kene suntik jer...memanglah it was good for baby but honestly i'm not willing to see...but,no matter what whether likes or dislike,harus kan??no choice...

Last,for all mother outside there,love your baby more than yourself kay... That's all for now..i'll keep on updating later in the next post..da... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment